Sunday, January 16, 2011

Untitled....... wrote this on Oct 24.2009

This is no poem, no story, no play

This is real

I had a dream and it was about you ... 
I smiled and remembered the memories we had ... 
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... 
Because in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ...

This is no poem, no story, no play

These symptoms manifest in me through my psychological pain, or physical pain?

Psalm 69:20 simply says: Insults have broken my heart and left me weak, I looked for sympathy but there was none; I found no one to comfort me. 
God is closest to those with broken hearts.

The love started with a smile, grew with a kiss, and ended with a tear!

This is no poem, no story, no play

My pain is inevitable, therefore my suffering is optional.

There is no pleasure, no expressions, just an illusion of what should of, but wasnt.

Love can sometimes be magic ,but magic can sometimes, just be an illusion. Was our love an illusion?

This is no poem, no story, no play

This is real

This is what I call my intense emotional pain.

Sadness flies away on the wings of time.

I tried to erase the memories of you, but everywhere I turned, there you were. Stalker!

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most.

I'm just living and breathing and trying not to die again.

I do to my body, what has been done to my soul.

This is no poem, no story, no play

I'm writing this love note with my own blood so you know it came straight from my heart!

To die for love, what could be more glorious?

This is no poem, no story, no play

THIS IS HEARTBREAK!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete