Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Confucius

And remember, no matter where you go, there you are. 

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.


Death and life have their determined appointments; riches and honors depend upon heaven. 


He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.


I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.


It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. 


There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment